- At least 5 year experience with programming, setting and operating CNC lathe machines.
- Able to use measuring tools including micrometers, height gauges, verniers, bore gauges, thread gauges, etc.
- Able to read and interpret drawings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on our afternoon shift Monday-Thursday from 3:30pm – 2:00am.
- Program, set-up and operate CNC lathe machines as per Layouts with minimal supervision.
- Ensure first off, in-process inspection and inspection records conform to TS16949 and our Quality Control Plan.
- Ensure machines, workstation and measuring tools are clean for following shift.
- Follow all health and safety procedures and regulations as determined by our JH&S committee.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Ability and desire to train on new processes and machines.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Accurate handwriting and mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and with other shifts.
- Willingness to learn and accept instruction.
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate records
- A commitment to Quality, Health & Safety, and Team Work.
- Company paid dental, drugs, vision and heath care.
- Company sponsored Group RRSP plan.
- Energetic Management team with a focus on employee job satisfaction.
>> If interested, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org