Collison-Goll Limited is committed to an effective, ongoing quality program encompassing all processes directly and indirectly associated with the manufacture of precision machined products. Our goal is to meet all requirements imposed on the operation by our customers, regulators and stakeholders. We embrace the intent and concepts defined in ISO/TS 16949 which drive us to ensure:
- Business planning process reflects market perceptions of quality
- Appropriate objectives are defined and reviewed through the operation
- Continuous improvement projects link to business objectives and targets
- Personnel are trained and motivated to be proactive in the drive to excellence
- Reducing variation and increasing productivity are the focus of continual improvement
- Effective problem solving and resolution activities are in place
- Key areas of customer concern, such as delivery performance, PPM and service, are measured with a view to achieving top ranking in supplier performance.